Lime is a successful Nasdaq listed international software company developing, selling and implementing CRM solutions. In the 25 years of being in business Lime has shown profitable growth from startup to one of the largest vendors in the CRM field on the Nordic markets. The success is founded on user friendly and flexible solutions, excellent customer care, talented and motivated staff and a unique company culture that we are really proud of. We are what you can call a one-stop-CRM-shop. The time has come for us to go beyond the Nordics – taking our experience and success to the Dutch market.
We are looking for a Country Sales Manager who is eager to start and develop Lime Technologies in the Netherlands. If you are a natural leader who loves to build successful teams, has a passion for complex sales and customer care, we might have the perfect job for you.
As Country Sales Manager you will have a crucial role in the success of establishing Lime Technologies on the Dutch market. You will do this by actively seeking and developing new business opportunities yourself as well as building and growing our Dutch sales team. Your primary tasks will include managing sales, attracting new customers, taking care of customer relationships, generating value to our customers as well as building the team and recruiting new colleagues. With an entrepreneurial and innovative attitude, you will develop the business and have a key role in contributing to the growth of the company.
We expect you to have:
- Proven results from generating complex new business sales from a similar industry
- Experience from targeting segments like Utility, Real Estate, Consultancy and/or Wholesales (nice to have)
- An Academic (Master’s or Bachelor’s) Degree in a relevant field: eg. in Business, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Minimum five years of experience in complex sales and customer interface – loving every minute of it
- Experience with management and leadership, a genuine drive to lead, develop and inspire others
- Really good communication skills and high emotional intelligence in order to fit our culture
- A wide network and knowledge of how to operate a business on the Dutch market
- Persistence and Grit!
- Passionate and hardworking with lots of drive, enjoying what you do
- A person that leads by example
- Energetic, result oriented and flexible in your way of working
- A person who loves to have fun at work!
- A teamplayer by heart
- Eager to take on an important role with a lot of responsibility
- Focused on continuously developing your skills and excited to work in an entrepreneurial, growing company
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer you a great opportunity to contribute to Lime’s success by establishing and growing the Dutch market as well as your own career. You will be part of an co-operative and enthusiastic company culture that you can be proud of.
You are welcome to contact Sabina Notkin, firstname.lastname@example.org or Andreas Lindberg, email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to your application.