What you will do
In this position, you get a chance to:
- Immerse yourself in the following cool technologies: Docker/Swarm (with a pending move to Kubernetes), RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Hashistack (Terraform, Consul, Vault et al) and, of course, AWS.
- Use the right tool for the job, for instance write one-off scripts in Python/bash, or write PR:s on 3rd party tools written in Go.
- Listen to and discuss with product management, users (typically delivery team members), and our CTO to make the right technical decisions.
- Work closely with other engineers at the company to make sure the system operates and scales well in our SaaS environment.
- Work with continuous improvement by analyzing, monitoring, and forecasting our ops stack.
- Constantly improve how we work by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline, and more.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack, and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of many users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps, and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake).
To be able to do a great job, we believe you:
- Have 5+ years in a professional dev and/or ops role.
- Familiar with infrastructure-as-code.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Experience and/ or interest in taking the lead.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
This position is based at our head office in Lund. It is commuter friendly by public transportation, car, and bike. We promote wellness, and as the offices are located in Sankt Lars Park we have lunchtime workouts and walk-and-talk-meetings.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub- or Stack Overflow-profile. And don’t forget the motivational letter! Please answer the following questions in your motivational letter:
- Why do you want to join Lime?
- Why do you want to become our next Cloud Architect?
- What qualifications/ experiences do you have that you deem most relevant to the position?