Lime CRM Feature team is a mid-size team (8 ppl) with a mix of junior, mid, and senior level developers. We build software features primarily in our web client using web components. We are looking for a software engineer who can help us build our platform along with reusable components and tools that our consultant colleagues use when customizing our products for our customers.
Software is the core part of our business at Lime and there is no gap between developers and business, we work together in a cross-functional team. Our product managers don’t spoon-feed us with requirements or tickets, instead, we meet regularly and decide what’s essential to the product and how it should evolve.
Every developer at Lime is a problem solver and strives to understand how everything fits together. We do pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility, and most importantly – having a great time at work! We are encouraged to come up with new ideas and experiment a lot. We think long-term and our ambition is to write clean and maintainable code. Our developers take ownership of architecture and automated testing.
We always stick to the “best tool for the problem” approach – we listen to industry trends with interest, but evaluate if something is right for us. We do things that matter to our customers and maintain a vision to stay on the right path.
Our main stack
– Our backend runs Python and the application is built using Flask
– We use TypeScript in our frontend and use web components a lot. We also have some Angular leftovers.
– Our infrastructure is built with AWS, Docker and GitHub Actions
We have a lightweight process using the latest Agile techniques with stable feature cycles and no deadlines.
Even though we try our best, our tech and processes are far from perfect. That’s why we are looking for a like-minded developer to join us on the journey to building a company and product we can be proud of!
What we offer
– A stable and calm working environment
– Posture free workplace equipment
– Continuous education in the latest techs
– Computer with your favorite OS
– Promote personal skill development with various activities
– Easily accessible from both the Lund and Malmö region by car or public
Does this sound interesting?
Tip of the day: Spice up your application with a motivational letter! Simply answer: Why do you want to join Lime? Why do you want to become our next Senior Software Feature Engineer? What qualifications/ experiences do you have that you deem most relevant to the position.