What you will do
In this position, you will join our Cloud Operations Team. At Lime, we follow the agile methodology “ShapeUp”. During the 6-week cycles, we have four weeks of building and two weeks of cooldown. The team currently has 4 members, and as our cloud infrastructure is a major area of investment, we look forward to increasing the team size.
As a part of the team, you will get to:
- Immerse yourself in the following cool technologies: Docker/Swarm (with a pending move to Kubernetes or ECS), RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Hashistack (Terraform, Consul, Packer, et al) and, of course, AWS.
- Use the right tool for the job. For instance, write one-off scripts in Python/bash, or write PR:s on 3rd party tools written in Go.
- Listen to, and discuss, with product management, users (typically delivery team members), and our CTO to make the right technical decisions.
- Work closely with other engineers at the company to make sure the system operates and scales well in our SaaS environment.
- Work with continuous improvement by analyzing, monitoring, and forecasting our ops stack.
- Constantly improve how we work by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline, and more.
What we offer
- The chance to influence and be heard.
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps, and mandatory ”fredagsfika” (everybody eats cake).
- A stable and calm working environment
- Ergonomic workplace equipment
- Continuous training in the latest techs, as well as personal development through various activities
- Computer with your favorite OS
We believe you:
- Have + 2 years of experience in a professional dev and/or ops role.
- Have at least a year or so of getting hands-on experience in cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Are familiar with infrastructure-as-code.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- …Bonus points rewarded for any experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and/ or ECS.
This position is based at our head office in Lund. It is commuter-friendly by public transportation, car, and bike. We promote wellness, and as the offices are located in Sankt Lars Park we have lunchtime workouts and walk-and-talk meetings (among other things).
Please include a motivational letter answering the following:
Why do you want to join Lime?
Why do you want to become our next Site Reliability Engineer?
What qualifications/ experiences do you have that you deem most relevant to the position?
We screen candidates continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than May 28th. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Eva (email@example.com).