At Lime in Gothenburg, our development focus is building and integrating the next generation of marketing automation (getting your message through to your customers with as little effort as possible) functionality into our Lime brand of CRM products. Our tech stack for this adventure is based on the latest and greatest (.netcore/c#/typescript/vue/python/react).
This position is at our cozy Gothenburg office at Lilla Torget, easily accessible by public transportation.
What you will do
As a trainee on the developer track, you will:
- Work, eat and live with your trainee colleagues during the first four weeks. Friends for life, etc.
- Receive a lot of training on all things Lime — everything from our core values to how we do sales and project deliveries.
- Learn the ins and outs of the .NET-stack.
- Learn about important topics such as test-driven development, UI/UX basics, personal efficiency, working with legacy code, and more.
- Spend time hands-on in real development projects.
Skills and requirements
To apply for the trainee program, you should:
- Have a secondary degree in a Computer Science related field (minimum 2-year degree).
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude and a healthy pragmatic view of things.
- Have a curious, involved, and committed attitude to technology in general. A thirst for knowledge, and a willingness to experiment with new tech.
- Comfortably speak and write English as well as Swedish in a professional setting.
Our core business at Lime is developing and delivering magical CRM software that helps companies make a lasting impression on their customers. We have been loved for our products and our people by thousands of users in the Nordics for quite a few years now, and we continue to grow. As one of Sweden’s last few completely independent software houses, we take great care of our developers — lean organization, few meetings, knowledge-sharing initiatives, cool people, and unlimited access to your favorite caffeine source.
What we offer
When you work for us, you get to:
- Influence the way you work, the technology stack, and of course the product itself (ultimately improving the daily life of many users).
- Work in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- Join our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps, and mandatory “fredagsfika”.
Are you The One?
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. We’re more than happy if you link to your GitHub- or Stack Overflow-profile.