WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a trainee on the Software Engineer track, you will:
- Work, eat, and live with your trainee colleagues during the first four weeks. Friends for life, etc.
- Receive a lot of training on all things Lime — everything from our core values to how we do sales and project deliveries.
- Learn about important topics such as test-driven development, UI/UX basics, personal efficiency, working with legacy code, and more.
- Spend time hands-on in real development projects.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To apply for the trainee program, you should:
- Have some programming experience, from extracurricular projects.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Have a curious, involved, and committed attitude to technology in general. A thirst for knowledge, and a willingness to experiment with new tech.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Have a (Bachelor/) Master of Science degree in Software Engineering or equivalent. You can apply during your last year of studies and up to two years after you completed your degree.
Our core business at Lime is developing and delivering magical CRM software that helps companies make a lasting impression on their customers. We have been loved for our products and our people by thousands of users in the Nordics for quite a few years now, and we continue to grow. As one of Sweden’s last few completely independent software houses, we take great care of our developers — lean organization, few meetings, knowledge-sharing initiatives, cool people, and unlimited access to your favorite caffeine source.
Positions will be filled as soon as we find the right person. To spice up your application, please submit a motivational letter along with your CV telling us more about why you want to become our next Software Engineering Trainee, what qualifications you deem most relevant, and why you see Lime as your next home-away-from-home.