We are looking for an aspiring Product Owner to join our team with Lund as your home base. Lime is a product company. We develop, sell, implement and support our own CRM software – to make our users day more effective and fun! Making great products is at the heart of what we do, and this is a unique opportunity to influence our future. At Lime we focus on delivering value to our customers.
What you will do
Product development is all about discovery. You will be at the center of our Build-Measure-Learn loop, making sure it turns as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring an ever-improving product market fit.
As a Product Owner at Lime you will:
- work closely with one (or more) of our empowered product development team(s), capable of solving any problem.
- together with the development Team Lead, specify what needs to be done, and how it should be done.
- manage the teams’ backlog and assist with issue tracking.
- work closely with our Group Product Manager, who is responsible for overall vision and roadmap. We use agile methods to figure out what to do, and to make sure we are doing it correctly.
- work closely with our Sales department and our Expert Services, to understand their needs, and our joint understanding on what provides value for our end user. Communication with, and supporting, these departments is essential to this position.
- Finally, you are not afraid to get out of the building, meeting real users and customers and truly understanding their needs and pains
What we offer
The chance to directly influence the life of our 70 000+ users, making their working day more effective and fun. Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end. An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps and mandatory ”fredagsfika”.
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have a degree in engineering, or equivalent, and a couple of years of relevant work experience.
- Have a good understanding of end user perspective.
- Have a good understanding of how the creation of software products comes about.
- Experience in technical project management, or equivalent.
- You want to learn, understand and listen – and then execute with focus. What you don’t know about backlog grooming, user stories, roadmap visualization and so on – we will teach you!
- You are a born communicator. Equipped with PowerPoint, a good text editor, and maybe a cup of coffee; you are unstoppable.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment, and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English and Swedish fluently.
- Phew… did we mention that we believe you are curious and humble as well?
We are looking for candidates to join us in Lund. Travelling is to be expected.
We interview interesting candidates continuously and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person for the job. Please include a CV and a cover letter telling us all about your hotspots and why Lime is going to be your next home-away-from-home.
Technical Project Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Team Lead, Service Owner, Service Delivery Manager, Delivery Manager, Incident Manager, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Business Developer, Process Owner, Process Leader, Utvecklarjobb I Lund, utvecklare, produktledare, produktägare, produktchef, systemägare, IT-jobb I Lund