Are you about to get that degree in computer science or similar that you have spent the past few years learning? Or have learned everything you need to know by yourself? Want to get on the fast track to the Real World™? Check out the developer track of our trainee program where we try to bridge the gap between school and reality and give your career an awesome boost during your first year!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a trainee on the developer track, you will:
- Work, eat and live (at least if you’re moving to Skåne) with your trainee colleauges during the first weeks. Friends for life, etc.
- Receive a lot of training on all things Lime — everything from our core values to how we do sales and project deliveries.
- Learn about important topics such as test-driven development, UI/UX basics, personal efficiency, working with legacy code, and more.
- Spend time hands-on in real development projects.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
To apply for the trainee program, you should:
- Have a Bachelor/ Master of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent. You can apply during your last year of studies and up to two years after you completed your degree.
- Have some programming experience, from extra curricular projects.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Have a curious, involved, and committed attitude to technology in general. A thirst for knowledge, and a willingness to experiment with new tech.
- Speak and write English fluently.
Our core business at Lime is developing and delivering magical CRM software that helps companies make a lasting impression on their customers. We have been loved for our products and our people by thousands of users in the Nordics for quite a few years now, and we continue to grow. As one of Sweden’s last few completely independent software houses we take great care of our developers — lean organization, few meetings, knowledge sharing initiatives, cool people and unlimited access to your favourite caffeine source.
Positions will be filled as soon as we find the right person. Submit your application here! To spice up your application, please submit a cover letter along with your CV telling us more about your passions in life and why you see Lime as you next home-away-from-home.