Come work in the Lime CRM Platform team at Lime Technologies! (Lund Office)
Lime CRM Platform team is mid-size team (5-8 ppl) with mid/senior level developers using Python in day-to-day tasks. Team responsibilities include cloud architecture/monitor for a high customizable CRM system, creating high level APIs for internal and external usage and many more challenges that comes with an Enterprise Software solution used daily from several thousand users.
Our main stack:
- Python (>3.7)
- Flask Framework
- AWS Services
- and you?
Lime CRM Platform team coordinates using latest Agile techniques with stable feature cycles and no deadlines. We do, pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility and most importantly – having a great time at work.
What we offer
- A stable and calm working environment
- Posture free workplace equipment
- Continuous education in latest techs
- Computer with your favorite OS
- Promote personal skill development with various activities
- Easily accessible from both the Lund and Malmö region by car or public transport.
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Probably a university degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Have 3+ years in a professional developer role.
- Familiar with Python, or experienced enough to learn it fast.
- See the benefits from writing unit and integration tests.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Speak and write English at professional proficiency.
Does this sound interesting?
Tip of the day: Spice up your application with a personal cover letter!
Do you want more information or maybe got some questions?
Contact Eva by mail email@example.com or phone 072-080 31 91.