Come work in the Lime CRM Platform team at Lime Technologies!
Lime CRM Platform team is a mid-size team (5-8 ppl) with a mix of junior/ mid/ senior level developers using Python in day-to-day tasks. Team responsibilities include cloud architecture/ monitoring for a highly customizable CRM system, creating high level APIs for internal and external usage, and many more challenges that come with an Enterprise Software solution used daily from several thousand users.
Our main stack:
- Python (>3.7)
- Flask Framework
- AWS Services
- and you?
Lime CRM Platform team coordinates using the latest Agile techniques with stable feature cycles and no deadlines. We do, pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility, and most importantly – having a great time at work.
What we offer
- A stable and calm working environment
- Posture free workplace equipment
- Continuous education in the latest techs
- Computer with your favorite OS
- Promote personal skill development with various activities
- Easily accessible from both the Lund and Malmö region by car or public transport.
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Probably a university degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Have 5 + years of experience in a professional developer role.
- Fluent in Python, Django/ Flask, or experienced enough to learn it fast.
- See the benefits of writing unit and integration tests.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Any interest and experience in mentoring juniors and other leadership experiences are highly valuable to the team.
- Speak and write English with professional proficiency.
Does this sound interesting?
Tip of the day: Spice up your application with a personal cover letter! We want to get to know you, your likes and dislikes, and what about Lime you like.
Do you want more information or maybe got some questions?
Feel free to contact Eva (email@example.com / 072-080 31 91) with any and all questions.