Who you are
You have the skills to create production-ready and visually attractive interactive designs. And you are equally adept at creating simple and efficient flows that help our customers get their work done. You’ve worked everywhere from prototyping to coding basic implementations.
Like us, you think that teamwork and good communication are the keys to success. Working closely with developers, product managers, and fellow designers, is how you prefer to spend your days in the office. Ultimately, you are driven by the desire to create a simpler world for users while simultaneously creating great business value.
What working at Lime could mean for you
At Lime, you will have the chance to improve the daily work environment and life of more than 70 000 users. You will join a fantastic team of developers and designers, and team up with product managers, and other key stakeholders. Not only will you get a large number of competent co-workers, but potentially a bunch of new friends. We like to have fun together, and the only thing we are deadly serious about is our customers. Expertise is shared without hesitation, and jokes are delivered with a twinkle in the eye.
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with our product managers, developers, customers, and designers in the planning, creation, and delivery of solutions.
- Join design sprints and brainstorming sessions and be part of concept development.
- Design and prototype responsive user interfaces for web
- Create production ready components, pixel-perfect icons, and other graphical assets.
- Help us develop and continuously improve our design system and component library.
- Expertise with industry standard design and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing for the web.
- Experience working with Design Systems, Style guides, and Brand guidelines.
- Experience in delivering development-ready design assets.
- A firm understanding of the principles of usability and interaction design.
- Solid analytical, creative, and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, or other programming experience.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a UX/UI Software Designer. A design portfolio that demonstrates design skills.
Are you a Limer in the making?
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and motivational letter*, along with a link to your portfolio.
*Please answer the following questions in your motivational letter:
- Why do you want to join Lime?
- Why do you want to become our next UX/UI Software Designer?
- What qualifications/ experiences do you have that you deem most relevant to the position?