We are looking for a Country Sales Manager who is eager to keep on developing Lime Technologies in Denmark. If you are a leader who loves to build successful sales teams, and you also have a passion for complex sales and customer care – we might have the perfect job for you.
As our Country Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in the success of growing Lime Technologies in Denmark. You will do this by actively seeking and developing new business opportunities yourself, as well as building and growing our Danish sales team. Your primary tasks will include managing sales, attracting new customers, taking care of customer relationships, generating value for our customers as well as building the team, and recruiting new colleagues. With an entrepreneurial and innovative attitude, you will develop the business and play a key role in contributing to the growth of the company.
You will work closely with the Consultant Manager in Denmark to set goals for the Danish office and develop the optimal collaboration between sales and consultancy. You will also be a part of the European Sales Management Team, who meet regularly to improve the overall sales organization.
The Office and The Team
The Copenhagen office is located down the street from Nørreport. The team is an active group of people with diverse backgrounds, skills, and experiences, who enjoy spending time together and sharing knowledge. Social activities are always appreciated here. They have been known to organize common workouts, game nights, after works, and a wide range of digital activities.
- Proven results from generating complex new business sales from a similar industry
- Experience from targeting segments like Utility, Real Estate, Consultancy and/or Wholesales
- An Academic (Master’s or Bachelor’s) Degree in a relevant field: eg. in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Minimum five years of experience in complex sales and customer interface, primarily within SaaS
- Experience with management and leadership, a genuine drive to lead, develop, and inspire others
- Great communication skills and high emotional intelligence to fit our culture
- A wide network, and know-how to operate a business on the Danish market, and ideas on how to grow a brand
- Persistence and Grit!
We believe you are:
- Committed, and hardworking, enjoying what you do
- A person that leads by example
- Energetic, result-oriented, and flexible in your way of working
- A person who loves to have fun at work!
- A team player by heart
- Eager to take on an important role with a lot of responsibility
- Focused on continuously developing your skills, and excited to work in an entrepreneurial, growing, software company
- Fluent in Danish and English
We offer you a great opportunity to contribute to Lime’s success by growing the Danish market as well as your own career. You will be part of a co-operative and enthusiastic company culture that you can be proud of.
The recruitment process:
We interview continuously and will hire as soon as we have found You. Please apply as soon as possible, and no later than April 30th. The first step is an initial interview followed by a case, after which a more in-depth interview follows. Finally, a meeting with our CEO will be the last step in our recruitment process.
You are welcome to contact Eva Boynton (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to your application.