Do you want to make a real difference? We are expanding internationally and are now looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead parts of our marketing team. Do you love data and all the possibilities it brings you? Do you believe data is key to long-term success? Join us and become a key player in our international expansion! 🚀
What will you be doing?
As our new Growth Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be to lead a team of web developers and marketing coordinators to grow our international market presence. With your experience and expertise, you will help us to further develop our lead generation engine and accelerate our growth.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, optimize, and scale our lead generation strategy
- Set and own our lead generation KPIs, budgets, and targets to further fuel our growth
- Analyze lead quality, channel performance, as well as collaborate with other teams and agencies to continually improve our targeting, communication, and messaging
- Mentor your team to greatness
- Collaborate with our global sales team to improve our overall sales strategy
What do you need to know?
- Our ideal candidate can use data and insights to develop and execute an international growth strategy. You have a couple of years of experience within B2B marketing, preferably at an international tech company
- You have a good understanding of how to plan, execute, and optimize SEM, SEO, and paid social tactics/strategies
- You can effectively communicate results and key takeaways, and transfer them to actionable insights
- You have experience in coaching and steering teams towards set targets
Whom will you work with?
The marketing team at Lime consists of 10 highly skilled and passionate people. It is split into a brand team – led by our Brand and Communications Manager Jennie, and a growth team – led by you. We are a creative and tight-knit team that does most of our work in-house.
Apart from the marketing team you will also collaborate closely with our global sales team and be a key player in developing our future sales strategy together with our local sales managers.
Why work at Lime?
Lime is a second home to many of us, and you are sure to make a lot of friends here. Check out these links to get a feeling for our brilliant culture:
Today we are 10 marketers and around 300 passionate employees with offices in Lund (HQ), Stockholm, Gavle, Gothenburg, Oslo, Helsinki, Utrecht, and Copenhagen. We help each other out and it is everyone’s responsibility to run Lime as a company. This is one of the reasons why we are doing so well and why we love to work here.
Are you ready to get started?
Great! We are looking for You to join us in either Lund, Gothenburg, or Stockholm. Travelling is to be expected.
The recruitment process
We are continuously interviewing and will hire as soon as we have found You. During the recruitment process you will go through at least three interviews, a case, the reference check, and most likely a meet-the-team.
Feel free to contact Adam Holmgren (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the position.