Lime is a successful Nasdaq listed international software company developing, selling, and implementing CRM solutions. We have shown profitable growth from startup to being one of the largest vendors in the CRM field on the Nordic markets. Lime intenz is the management consulting part of Lime. We are involved in CRM-projects to help our customers achieve their goals, by aligning their business culture, behaviors, and processes with new ways of working. We are experts in exciting fields like sales development and change management.
Join our growth journey!
Lime is growing at a fast pace, and we are now on the lookout for consultants to join our Lime intenz team. As a Management Consultant at Lime, you will focus on developing both existing and new customers, while working with a group of ambitious and inspiring colleagues. You will work with both sales and consulting, including analyses, coaching, interactive workshops, and sales trainings. The aim is to help our customers develop their company culture, leadership, and sales organizations. To succeed, we believe you are proactive, a team player, and someone who enjoys developing others.
We think that you:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in sales
- Have some experience in working with workshops, education, and/or coaching
- Have the ability to influence others and to inspire and motivate in a natural way
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and feel total excitement about sales, change management, and sales development
- Are passionate about creating growth
- Are enthusiastic and committed
- Have an academic degree
- Have a driver’s license
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
Placement & start
We are looking for candidates to join us in Gothenburg and Stockholm. Travelling is to be expected.
To give you the best onboarding experience, you will join our four weeks intro period at our HQ in Lund starting August 2nd. You will continue to get a lot of training during the first six months to give you the knowledge and education you need about Lime, our products, and our consulting offer.
Sound like a fun challenge?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please include a motivational letter where you answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to join Lime?
- Why do you want to become our next Management Consultant?
- What qualifications/ experiences do you have that you deem most relevant to the position?
We interview candidates continuously and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person for the job.