Lime CRM is a platform with infinite possibilities to customize according to the needs and ways of working of our end users. Your job involves everything from installation, adaptation and development of additional services connected to our CRM system.
To be a great Application Consultant at Lime, you have already identified that coding is something you enjoy. But not to worry, we don’t expect you to be an expert in everything before you start – this is a journey where you will develop along the way!
An Application Consultant at Lime…
- Create mappings of data structures between objects.
- Develops front-end components that interact with Lime.
- Contributes to solution design and development of integrations with third-party systems.
- Code automatic triggers that run based on user actions in the system.
- Reviews code, write tests for your own or others’ code. Quality assurance.
- Plans and estimate of time use related to tasks and projects. High independence in how you control and plan your tasks.
- Works with different programming languages such as Python, SQL and Typescript.
- Has a relevant academic degree within IT, engineering, information systems, or equivalent.